1. Round Sunglasses—Very Great Gatsby or maybe The Cotton Club...simple, quirky, and completely chic.
4. Giant Gems—Prehistoric-sized rocks were the focal point of spring/summer's big, big neck candy.
From left: Marni, Gucci, Marni
5. Chain Belts—Another simple swipe of embellishment that makes even a simple outfit seem richer.
6. Cantilevered Heels—Angular lifts have been all the rage lately, regardless of the comfort level.
7. Giant Tassles—One of our favorite accessory trends, giant tassles had a sort of baroque, tom-boyish feel.
8. Big Bangles Galore—Another season, and even more bigger, wider, chunkier bangles to go around.
9. Lacing—Elizabethan and a touch sexy, the season's lacing on the highest shoes is equally high on our list.
From left: Vena Cava for Via Spiga, Doo.Ri
10. Minaudiere Purses—Jewelry-box-style cases with hard lines and artful details offered plenty of old-school bling at many a designer's show.
11. Fringed Shoes—A more modest form of accenting, the season's fringe feels urban instead of earthy.
12. Geometric Necklaces—A surprisingly clean switch from so many other turns of fanciful excess, these geometric-cut necklaces were practically minimal in comparison, revealing a mod '60s-infused spin.
13. Thick Ankle Straps—Short skirts are begging to be worn with these super sexy, bondage-style sandals.
14. More is More Necklaces—Whether it's layered coral or tangles of rope and stone, designers just want to keep piling it on.
15. Obi Belts—Designers still can't get enough of showing off the waist, and while loads brought extra-extra-wide '80s-style belts onboard, we were more into the slightly couture Obi-esque wraps.
By Piera Gelardi & Christene Barberich